JOIN THE ELECTION INTEGRITY TEAM
As Democrats continue their unconstitutional assault on our most basic voting protections, the GOP is stepping up to protect free and fair elections. But we need your help with this critical work if we are going to be successful at preserving Election Integrity in our great Nation.
That is why we are calling on YOU to join our Election Integrity Team to ensure coverage, transparency, and that the highest level of integrity is upheld on Election Day.
To learn more about how to become a Poll Worker, sign up TODAY!
We want YOU on our team. HURRY! Join our Election Integrity team NOW:
Steps to Become a Chatham County Poll Worker:
- Visit the Chatham County Board of Elections. You must fill this out in person.
1117 Eisenhower Drive, Suite F, Savannah GA, 31406.
912-201-4378 Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Complete Background Check Waiver
- Complete W-4
- Complete Poll Worker Job Application
- Attend training as assigned
- Work 6 am to 7 pm (+) on election day
Requirements of Poll Workers (direct from the application):
- Report for work no later than 6:00 am on Election Day. Polls open at 7 am and close at 7 pm; however, any voters who are in line by 7 pm may continue to vote. Workers are required to remain until all voting is complete, all of the paperwork is completed and signed, and all poll materials are packed up. Follow all instructions from the manager. Poll Workers are not allowed to leave the polling site during the day, so be sure to bring all medications, food, and drink you may need.
- Direct voters to the next step in the voting process and answer voters’ questions when needed.
- Be flexible; you may not work at the same location every election or perform the same duties each time.
- Provide a positive first and last impression of the poll to the voting public.
- The dress should be tastefully casual and comfortable. Jeans must be clean with no holes. Tee shirts, hats, flip-flops, sweat suits, or clothing with references to candidates, campaigns, or political parties are not allowed. Since you may be required to stand part of the day, wear comfortable shoes.